Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
The Invention Accelerator (“Program”) is delivered on-line and over the phone, and includes a 5- module video program, private forum, and group coaching. You will gain access to this support via a private online community, so you can connect with other purpose-driven inventors at your level and receive strategic, high-level guidance when you need it.
- Immediate access to our private community, weekly coaching calls with Lisa and the program portal Library of resources.
- Weekly Group Coaching Call with Lisa
- Access to your private community where you’ll receive support and guidance from Lisa Lloyd and the accountability of the Invention Accelerator cohort and fellow like- minded entrepreneurs
- Video Modules to supplement your live coaching calls
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, Lloyd Marketing Group, Inc., may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
a. you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
b. you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
c. you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- User names and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
- Any violation of Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
2. Privacy & Confidentiality: We respect your
privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and require you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of Lloyd Marketing Group, Inc.. Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to
discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the
experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the
strictest of confidence.
3. Interactive Features
It is a condition of your use of the Site and participation in the Program that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by intellectual proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
COMPANY may host
Facebook groups, message boards, chats and other public forums. Any user
failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be
expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or
other public forums in the future. COMPANY or its designated agents may remove
or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Groups, chats and
other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and
subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be
provided by COMPANY staff, COMPANY's outside contributors, or by users not
connected with COMPANY, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. COMPANY
expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no
representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or
statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we
responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks
embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates,
suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on
information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these
forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the
opinions of COMPANY or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
COMPANY has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
4. Membership and Fees
The cost of the program is $3,749 USD
We have a “No Refund” policy. No refunds will be granted at any time, or for any reason.
5. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
As the client your use of and access to the Program Materials “program” is on a licensed basis. The “company” hereby grants to you and you hereby accept the non-exclusive right, license and privilege to use. As the license is granted directly to you, there is no authorization to sublicense to any other individual and/or company. The license to the Program Material “program” is valid for a one (1) year period.
As a client you will continue to have lifetime open access to the Alumni Program “client portal”. The Alumni Program includes and not limited to, program portal, Facebook groups, weekly and monthly webinars and coaching calls.
You agree to:
(a) constantly use your best efforts in the use of the Program Materials in a way to protect the good name and goodwill associated with the Program Material and Company.
(c) not to attack the title of Company in and to the Program Material nor attack the validity of the license granted hereunder;
(d) not harm, misuse or bring into disrepute the Program Material and Company, but to the contrary, will maintain the value and reputation thereof to the best of your ability;
(f) at all times
comply with all applicable government laws and regulations, and all voluntary
industry standards relating or pertaining to the use of the Programs and
Materials, and shall maintain appropriate customary high-quality standards. You
shall also abide by Company’s suggestions and specifications regarding quality
control over the use of the Program Material.
The license granted
herein does not grant you any right, title or interest, at law or in equity, in
or to any of Company’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, copyrighted
material, or any derivative uses thereof or, the name or images of Lisa Lloyd’s,
trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind, except as
provided by said license. Further, such license applies only to those Program
Material designated herein. You shall not represent to others, or conduct
yourself in any manner that might indicate to others, that you possess any
other legal or equitable rights in our Program Material, Trademarks,
copyrighted materials, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property
of any kind other than by virtue of the license granted hereunder.
Company shall have
the right to approve all uses of the Program Material or derivative uses
Company shall have
and hereby reserves all rights and remedies which it has, or which are granted
to it by operation of law, to enjoin the unlawful or unauthorized use of the
Program Material (any of which injunctive relief may be sought in the courts,
and also may be sought prior to or in lieu of termination), and to be
compensated for damages for breach of this Agreement.
entitles you to install and use one copy of the Program Material. Multiple copy
uses or installation is only allowed if you obtain an appropriate licensing
agreement for each user and each copy of the Program Material. For further
information regarding multiple copy licensing of the Program Material, please
first obtaining the express written consent of Lloyd Marketing Group, Inc., you may not assign
your rights and obligations under this Agreement, or redistribute, encumber,
sell, rent, lease or sublicense or otherwise transfer your rights to the
You may not decompile “reverse-engineer”, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Program Material.
You may not modify
the Program Material or create any derivative work of the Program Material or
its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to
translations. You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of the
Program Material. You may not reproduce the database portion or create any
tables or reports relating to the Program Material.
You may not copy any part of the Program Material except to the extent that licensed use.
7. Dispute Resolution
arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding
arbitration, in Phoenix, Arizona, to be resolved in accordance with the laws of
You may only resolve
disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a
plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action.
Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and
consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.